We've had discussion on this issue before but I don't recall achieving any
specific consensus. We'd talked about putting "tinkerpop" in the zip
distribution file names. So, we currently have:

apache-gremlin-console-x.y.z.zip
apache-gremlin-server-x.y.z.zip
apache-tinkerpop--x.y.z-src.zip

and it would change to:

apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-x.y.z.zip
apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-x.y.z.zip
apache-tinkerpop--x.y.z-src.zip

That naming scheme seems a bit more consistent and it puts the actual
project name, "tinkerpop" in the file name itself. I'll assume lazy
consensus in the next 72 hours (Thursday, July 14th, 2016 at 12:30pm EST)
if there are no objections and move forward with that change for release.

Thanks,

Stephen