This vote is now closed with a total of 4 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (X -- Stephen Mallette, Daniel Kuppitz, Dylan Millikin, Ted Wilmes)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

I will wait to officially release 3.1.3 to go alongside the close of vote
on 3.2.1 tomorrow.

Thank you very much,

Stephen