Hi,

I am new to Tinkerpop. I tried to build the code from GitHub and there are
unit test failures. Tests fail with the below error. Gremlin Core fails to
build.
Can anyone help ?

GryoMapperTest.<init>:78 » IllegalState There are duplicate kryo
identifiers i...

GryoPoolTest.shouldConfigPoolOnConstructionWithMultipleCustomIoRegistries:107
» IllegalState
  GryoPoolTest.shouldDoWithReaderWriterMethods:44 » IllegalState There are
dupli...
  GryoPoolTest.shouldConfigPoolOnConstructionWithDefaults:58 » IllegalState
Ther...
  GryoPoolTest.shouldConfigPoolOnConstructionWithoutCustomIoRegistryAndFail
»  U...

GryoPoolTest.shouldConfigPoolOnConstructionWithCustomIoRegistryInstance:98
» IllegalState

GryoPoolTest.shouldConfigPoolOnConstructionWithCustomIoRegistryConstructor:90
» IllegalState

GryoPoolTest.shouldConfigPoolOnConstructionWithPoolSizeOneAndNoIoRegistry:65
» IllegalState
  GryoReaderWriterTest.shouldBeAbleToReUseBuilderInDifferentThreads:42 »
IllegalState

Thanks.

Cheers,
Karthik