Today, The Linux Foundation announced
<https://www.linux.com/blog/Linux-Foundation-welcomes-JanusGraph> the
creation of the JanusGraph <http://janusgraph.org/> project. We're excited
to push forward the open source, collaborative effort on scalable graph
databases that was initiated by the Aurelius team with Titan. JanusGraph
will continue to be a native Apache TinkerPop implementation. The first
effort definitely includes finally upgrading beyond 3.0.1-incubating :)

There are janusgraph-users
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/janusgraph-users> and
janusgraph-dev <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/janusgraph-dev>
Google Groups created for public mailing list collaboration, but as is the
case with other providers in the TinkerPop ecosystem, I'd expect
cross-traffic to continue with the TinkerPop lists.

If you will be in Austin this weekend for Graph Day Texas
<http://graphday.com/>, there is a great lineup of graph-related talks. Ted
Wilmes and I from Apache TinkerPop will be there, and so will others
involved in getting JanusGraph established. After the Graph Day happy hour,
we will gather up for an informal meetup/birds-of-a-feather with anybody
interested.

Have a good one,
Jason