We would like to announce that Robert Dale is now a member of the Apache
TinkerPop PMC. Robert has been a helpful to the TinkerPop community in a
variety of ways for some time now as a committer and has demonstrated
ongoing interest in the growth of the project which makes him a welcome
member to the PMC.

As per tradition, I include with this announcement the TinkerPop Guild
portrait as a reminder of the olden and golden days of doing graphs:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Jan_de_Bray_002.jpg

Welcome to the PMC, Robert - we'll have to get the portrait amended to
include you. Or you can just be the guy with the big cookie thing.