GitHub user krlohnes opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/618

    [TINKERPOP-915]Add combined handler for Http and Websockets

    [TINKERPOP-915](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-915)

    Most of this is tests. I added an integration test that goes over the
    functionality of both the http and websocket channelizers using the new
    `WsAndHttpChannelizer`. I added an additional test on top of that to
    switch between using WebSockets and http.

    The change itself leverages the existing `WebSocketChannelizer` to
    provide the base pipeline setup. It has everything needed handler-wise
    to service both http and ws connections. The
    `WsAndHttpChannelizerHandler` then detects whether the incoming request
    is a plain http connection or a WebSockets connection. If it's an http
    connection, the channelizer handler swaps out the request handler
    appropriately for whether or not authentication has been enabled.

    $ git pull https://github.com/krlohnes/tinkerpop
add_combined_http_ws_handler

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/618.patch

    This closes #618

----
commit 928d9a6566a4387fd91f43425f8a6ff77a7bce66