Well - now that the VOTE on 3.2.5 is cancelled we can now fix up these
couple of issues, specifically:

1. anyStepRecursively() bug (kuppitz is going to handle that)
2. Gryo serialization of inside() (robert dale, you had the fix for that -
do you want to just CTR that in? though i'm also interested in why tests
didn't catch that problem)

I'm going to leave out the other issue noted:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1691

as it is not user facing  - just something related to the test suite
(providers at least have a workaround for that if they hit problems as they
can @OptOut).

I also don't intend to deploy another SNAPSHOT so i'm just going to keep us
on "3.2.5" and not revert to "3.2.5-SNAPSHOT". Let's just patch this up
then I'll start on a fresh release packaging tomorrow.

Any other concerns?