Github user jorgebay commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/738

    > I see that you used the -q option. What happens if there is a failure in
native python tests? currently i don't see any output for those, i'm wondering
how that will fail when it does.

    I was looking for ways to limit the output, TravisCI only accepts up to 4Mb
which is a lot... On previous commits I've tried to set either:

`-Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.log.org.apache.maven.cli.transfer.Slf4jMavenTransferListener=warn`
    or
    `-Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.defaultLogLevel=WARN`

    But it was not being considered by `mvn`. Maybe including any of [those
options on the root
pom](https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/2e4f8bf7c3a1c9e39729ab5aab4886f1f469d641/pom.xml#L1335-L1336)
 would work, that way I could remove the quiet flag, wdyt?

    > I think it's good to include the GLVs on Travis, but it won't eliminate
local builds completely because travis doesn't run integration tests - nor do
we want it to probably.

    hmm... Looking at the output, I see that both unit and integration tests
are run for Gremlin.Net which is unexpected (would be the only module doing
both).

    Now that I think of it, maybe it would be best to run different jobs on the
same build, using [a build
matrix](https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/customizing-the-build/#Build-Matrix) or
even [build steps](https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/build-stages/define-steps/).
That way we could run individual profiles (glvs, integration tests for
different modules, ...) in different jobs for the same build.

    We should find a way to continuously run most of the test suite, to ease
the burden of having to run it locally.

---