Github user FlorianHockmann commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/758

    Really nice to see how easy it is to implement a DSL in Gremlin.Net and I
like your suggestion to simply create another version of `__` to deal with the
fact that we can't extend it in C#.

    My only suggestion is to change the name of the classes in the examples
that contain extension methods to end on `Extensions` as that is a convention
in C#. So `SocialTraversal` would become `SocialTraversalExtensions` and
`SocialTraversalSource` becomes `SocialTraversalSourceExtensions`. That also
communicates the fact that those classes don't inherit from `GraphTraversal`
and `GraphTraversalSource`.

---