Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/801

    I'm sorry to say that spark integration tests are failing for your added
tests. Not sure what's wrong. I made an initial fix that solved the first body
of errors. I updated `ToyGraphInputRDD` to include:

    ```java
    else if
(configuration.getString(Constants.GREMLIN_HADOOP_INPUT_LOCATION).contains("sink"))
                vertices =
IteratorUtils.list(IteratorUtils.map(TinkerFactory.createKitchenSink().vertices(),
 VertexWritable::new));
    ```

    But the tests still fail with:

    ```text
    [ERROR]
testMessagePassingOut(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest)
  Time elapsed: 5.693 s  <<< ERROR!
    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Name is null
        at
org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest.runMPTest(GraphComputerTest.java:2741)
        at
org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest.testMessagePassingOut(GraphComputerTest.java:2710)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Name is null
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null

    [ERROR]
testMessagePassingBoth(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest)
  Time elapsed: 5.397 s  <<< ERROR!
    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Name is null
        at
org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest.runMPTest(GraphComputerTest.java:2741)
        at
org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest.testMessagePassingBoth(GraphComputerTest.java:2726)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Name is null
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null

    [ERROR]
testMessagePassingIn(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest)
  Time elapsed: 5.198 s  <<< ERROR!
    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Name is null
        at
org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest.runMPTest(GraphComputerTest.java:2741)
        at
org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.process.computer.GraphComputerTest.testMessagePassingIn(GraphComputerTest.java:2694)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Name is null
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null
    ```

    Not sure I know what is causing that....I don't what "Name" is referring to
here. I was guessing the property you just added to "sink" but it's not the
same case, so......

---