GitHub user jorgebay opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/822

    TINKERPOP-1880 Sign assembly on Linux and macOS

    With the latest .NET Core SDK (2.1.101), its now possible to sign
assemblies from Linux and macOS.

    We should update our own local installation to use 2.1.101+ to run the .NET
test locally.
    The Gremlin.NET package still targets .NET Standard 1.3, there isn't any
change for our users.

    VOTE +1

    $ git pull https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop TINKERPOP-1880

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/822.patch

    This closes #822

----
commit fcc49a1b4ea3b15b102b576bc81053ba73b2a18e
Author: Jorge Bay Gondra <jorgebaygondra@...>
Date:   2018-03-22T12:21:03Z

    TINKERPOP-1880 Sign assembly on Linux and macOS

----

---