Hi,

I have not properly followed the previous thread. However I thought is going to be a way to set the default behavior as apposed to needing to use barrier()
Is this the case or not?

For Sqlg at least it is possible to optimize BFS much more effectively than DFS so it will be nice to have a way to set the strategy rather than having to manually inject barriers.

Is the test suite going to enforce the BFS vs DFS?

Thanks
Pieter