>From time to time Gremlin Server integration tests that assert log results
report failures when there's nothing really wrong. I've tried hardening
these a few different ways in the past and nothing seems to work for some
reason. Not sure if anyone has ever noticed these failures, but I just
pushed this latest attempt at hardening these tests (only did it to one of
them, which has been failing for me lately on occasion)

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/4705c0416d522cce4d8c6ec498215f7f446fee4d

It basically stops the server prior to doing the log assertion which will
hopefully give the logs time to flush fully. If anyone notices this test
failing on tp33/master, please reply on this thread and let me know.

If this works for the next week or so, I'll apply this to all of the log
assertion tests and maybe there can finally be 100% stability there.

Thanks