I don't believe we have anything like that - specific to Gremlin itself i
mean. Typically, we fall back to the native language for highlighting. So,
if you write gremlin in java you would use Java highlighting, if you wrote
your Gremlin in C# then you would get c# highlighting, and so on. Do you
feel like there's a nicer highlighting format that should be considered?

As an aside, related to formatting Gremlin, we do have this Style Guide:

http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/recipes/#style-guide