I found a CosmosDB issue on github calling for support of text predicates

https://github.com/Azure/azure-documentdb-dotnet/issues/473

and it conveniently listed the text predicates for a number of different
graphs, so it made the job of compiling these pretty easy.

DSE Graph (tokenized search is for long multi-sentence type properties)
+ eq/neq
+ prefix
+ regex
+ token
+ tokenPrefix
+ tokenRegex
+ phrase
+ fuzzy
+ tokenFuzzy

https://docs.datastax.com/en/dse/6.0/dse-dev/datastax_enterprise/graph/using/useSearchIndexes.html

JanusGraph
+ textContains
+ textContainsPrefix
+ textContainsRegex
+ textContainsFuzzy
+ eq/neq
+ textPrefix
+ textRegex
+ textFuzzy

http://docs.janusgraph.org/latest/index-parameters.html#text-search

Neo4j/Cypher
+ STARTS WITH
+ ENDS WITH
+ CONTAINS

http://www.jexp.de/blog/html/full-text-and-spatial-search-in-neo4j-3.html

OrientDB - basically just lucene syntax
+ LUCENE

https://orientdb.com/docs/last/Full-Text-Index.html

So - that's the list as best I can determine. JanusGraph and DSE Graph have
the most complex set of expressions it seems. Neo4j/Cypher has the easiest
developer friendly looking set that probably covers most of the questions
we get out in the community. OrientDB gets vendor specific in what they
do.  Did I leave any out - please update this thread if I did.

Not sure what we do with that now, but that's what is out there.