GitHub user spmallette opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/881

    TINKERPOP-1365 Refactored use of Random in tests

    Each test suite now uses the same instance of Random which prints the seed
given to it so that if there is a failure, we can easily try to recreate it by
taking the seed and passing it in as a system property with -DtestSeed. The
output logs as:

    ```text
    [INFO] org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.TestHelper - *** THE RANDOM TEST SEED
IS 1529585621517 ***
    ```

    I didn't replace all of the old use of `Random` - there were a couple
places where I felt like a true `Random` was still necessary and just left it
alone despite the horror it might cause. Going forward we'll want to use the
`TestHelper.RANDOM` whenever possible (or, better, just not use a `Random` at
all).

    All tests pass with `docker/build.sh -t -n -i`

    VOTE +1

    $ git pull https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop TINKERPOP-1365

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/881.patch

    This closes #881

----
commit 12d9c793dda7b4cd98122756331916362055f389