Von: Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. August 2018 13:07
An: dev@tinkerpop.apache.org
Betreff: VertexProgram Documentation

I was looking at the Guru's PR for shortestPath() and noticed that he followed
our pattern for VertexPrograms and added this:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/882/files#diff-39035762ba5b6c0cc9c54828dec80c40

We can leave this here for now for purpose of the PR , but it raised something
in my mind....i think we should move much of the `GraphComputer` section out of
the reference documentation. Users are going to use the various Gremlin steps
we expose for this and we likely don't want them getting confused by any of
this way of configuring these things (especially since they don't work in
GLVs).  I think I'm going to re-work this section to a "tutorial" or perhaps
even dev docs - not sure which.

Ultimately, I think reference docs should be for users of the Gremlin language
and anything that is not a "Gremlin oriented" way of doing things should be
extracted elsewhere.