Github user redoz commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/915

    @ashwinisingh01 it seems github doesn't let you create pull requests
between forks of a project, and you can't create a fork of a fork. So I'm
afraid you're going to have to do a "manual" pull request.

    What you do is add my fork as a remote in your local repository. You can
then fetch my branch, and if you're happy with my rebase and you haven't made
further commits to your branch, you can force push my branch onto your origin
branch. Be aware that this will overwrite your original branch, so if you have
no other branches or tags referencing the commit, it will be lost.

---