So, it seems like we're good to push off 3.4.0 for a bit. Let's look to do
the 3.4.0-rc2 for .NET next week - any volunteers to handle that?

As for 3.2.10 and 3.3.4 code freeze, perhaps we look to do that in two
weeks October 5 which would give us a release around the week of October
15. If that's agreeable then please raise any issue that are thought to be
important for release so that we can track them here. Here's a few of
concern:

+ Open PRs <= 903 (maybe with the exception of 920) - of critical note to
me is 922 - that's on the critical path to me
+ TINKERPOP-2030 - Bug in Java driver around keep-alive
+ TINKERPOP-2019/TINKERPOP-2043 - Possible bugs in .NET
+ TINKERPOP-1906 - Make status messages/attributes from the server more
available in .NET (maybe already done on TINKERPOP-1913 to some degree)
+ TINKERPOP-1972 - Two failing tests in .NET (I can't seem to get to the
bottom of this one)