It seems like we're closing in on the final items:

+ TINKERPOP-2019/TINKERPOP-2043 - Possible bugs in .NET - Florian, it looks
like you are digging around in these issues trying to get to the bottom of
things - do you feel that we can release without these?
+ TINKERPOP-1972 - Two failing tests in .NET around inject() - Florian is
issuing a PR soon
+ https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/922 - gremlin-js script
submission - i'm looking into the final issue with this now.

I'm going to give another pass through the JIRA issue list, but I think
this looks pretty good. Maybe we could code freeze today if PR 922 can get
settled. Any concerns?