Reviewed docs.

In http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.3.4/upgrade/#_timedinterrupt , it has *{{
}} *instead of the normal code format:

In Gremlin Server, it is best not to use the {{timedInterrupt}} option on
{{GroovyCompilerGremlinPlugin}} because it can compete with the
{{scriptEvaluationTimeout}} setting and produce a different error path.
Simply rely on {{scriptEvaluationTimeout}} as it covers both script
evaluation time and result iteration time.

Not a deal breaker.

VOTE +1

Robert Dale