Sure, but that's not what I meant. My problem was simply that I wasn't sure how
the value format and the type info are combined to form the full serialized
value, but I just read the first paragraph of this document again where this is
explained with:
```
{type_code}{type_info}{value_flag}{value}
```
My confusion probably just came because I read this document top to bottom and
the custom type is the first where a special type info is used. That shouldn't
be a problem however for someone else who jumps directly from the start of the
document to this type (or for someone with a better memory^^)

[ Full content available at: https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/1000 ]
This message was relayed via gitbox.apache.org for dev@tinkerpop.apache.org