Hi,

So I went through the following:

        * Added my GitHub ID to id.apache.org <http://id.apache.org/>
        * Enabled two-way authentication on github.
        * Received Apache email and “confirmed” to be apart of Apache
Foundation GitHub.
        * Set the global config for the repo to git remote set-url origin
g...@github.com:apache/tinkerpop.git

And now I am at this:

~/software/tinkerpop git push
ERROR: Permission to apache/tinkerpop.git denied to okram.

and the repository exists.

I am able to git pull, just not git push.

Thoughts?,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com