Thanks, Stephen. I tried the script from the 3.4.3 tag, and ran into the
following. What am I doing wrong?

$ bin/validate-distribution.sh 3.4.3

Validating binary distributions

usage: grep [-abcDEFGHhIiJLlmnOoqRSsUVvwxZ] [-A num] [-B num] [-C[num]]

[-e pattern] [-f file] [--binary-files=value] [--color=when]

[--context[=num]] [--directories=action] [--label] [--line-buffered]

[--null] [pattern] [file ...]

(23) Failed writing body

* downloading Apache TinkerPop Gremlin
(apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.4.3-bin.zip)... OK

* validating signatures and checksums ...

  * PGP signature ... failed