I may or may not have killed dependabot with this:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/tree/master/.dependabot

Florian, if you or someone else wants to config dependabot in a "nice" way
that's useful to us feel free to make the appropriate changes. As folks
have interest in this tool I won't bug infra about disabling it for us.