Right now, I think it's fine for these to just have each person's
individual style - might make the posts more interesting assuming we get a
few more volunteers. If you can come up with a neat image that could go
with a tweet to promote the announcement (that we will push through the
TinkerPop account), that would be cool. We've not really come up with
anything that sort of iconifies the gremlin-language module, so if you feel
like thinking about that, that would be neat.