As we'd discussed elsewhere, 3.5.1 should be good to release gremlint as a
library. To ensure that it's all rigged up properly to deploy to npm on
release day, i think it's worth trying to publish a release candidate with
a beta tag as we first did with gremlin-javascript for 3.4.0-rc1.

I realize "-rc1" isn't exactly the way javascript numbers these sorts of
things, but perhaps we should try to just stay consistent with what we've
always done. My understanding is that the actual version number we use has
less to do with a "beta" or "alpha" version than the usage of the --tag
value as in:

npm publish --tag beta

Assuming there are no concerns I'll go ahead with this initial try for
3.5.1-rc1 in the next day or so. Thanks!