This looks great! Nice redesign. My favourite part is the home page
emphasis on "Benefits & Use Cases".

Some potential ideas for the future development:
1. The semantics of the language are as important to the user as it is to
the provider. Perhaps, semantics should be extracted from
https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.6.0-SNAPSHOT/dev/provider/#gremlin-semantics
and moved to a  Gremlin language landing page
<https://tinkerpop.apache.org/gremlin.html>?
2. How do we reach the IO documentation from the main page?
https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.6.0-SNAPSHOT/dev/io/  Maybe this could
go in documentation tab in the header?

Thought? If folks here agree, I will cut JIRA for the above two.

Divij Vaidya