I've updated the dependencies as CTR, but it was not straightforward and
not something npm audit was able to do on its own, which makes me a bit
skeptical of leaving dependency management to dependabot. A typical problem
is when the latest version of a package depends on an outdated package.
Then we need to force that that package uses a newer version of the
outdated package. Since packages then end up with versions they might not
have been designed for, we have to be careful to test that building and
running the app still works as before. It may be that dependabot handles
these cases well, but I'm not sure it would reduce the manual involvement
required.

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/134180f87ef00b08e49dd96ec271e2bb47bd5029
(3.5-dev)
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/ec28bf7f2eaa76e6a5ba71ec7598c5f7db0c56b8