Do we have an overview anywhere of which branches are frozen at any given
time? I have been assuming branches were automatically opened once their
releases were done, but I see now that that is not necessarily the case😅
Searching through the mailing list to figure out which branches are frozen
can be cumbersome, especially if we are not diligent about always informing
about it when a branch is open again.