I pushed a number of little changes last week, but they were mostly to
non-code related bits of the release branches. afaik, we're still having
some issues with the merge of gremlin-go to master as there were more
changes than expected to deal with in the merge. worst case, i suggest that
we move ahead with release and only put out a 3.5.3-rc1 for gremlin-go and
then push ahead with 3.5.3/3.6.0 release. Then, when master stabilizes for
gremlin-go we can do a 3.6.1-rc1 immediately. I'm also a bit behind on few
other code freeze items, so release artifacts may not be available today.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 7:20 AM Stephen Mallette <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Moving forward with code freeze - let's look to get all open PRs expected
> to land in releases merged early this week so that proper testing of all
> changes can start. As usual, we will use this thread, throughout code
> freeze as issues arise. Thanks!
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 1:49 PM Stephen Mallette <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I should have sent this a bit earlier but I think we largely have all of
>> the PRs in review at this point that will cover what was planned for 3.5.3
>> and 3.6.0. As such I think we can enter into code freeze for close of
>> business tomorrow and get organized for release. Please yell if there are
>> any outstanding concerns to address.
>>
>>
>>

Reply via email to