Von: Kelvin Lawrence <gfx...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Juli 2022 21:29
An: dev@tinkerpop.apache.org
Betreff: [DISCUSS] Next release, code freeze etc.

We have some useful (and sizable) contributions now merged into the dev
branches for 3.5.x and 3.6.x. These include the "ready for GA" version of the
Gremlin Go client, and the work to add Graph Binary support to the
Node/Javascript client. It feels like it would be good to cut a release soon to
get these two items, as well as other features and fixes out in an official
version. I have had a few folks tell me they would like to use the Go client,
but that they would like to see it be part of an official release.
What do people think?
Cheers,Kelvin