Thanks for bringing this up. I believe that we had thought the entire
TinkerPop repository would be downloaded with gremlin-go from the package
manager, despite Go only caring about gremlin-go. I think we later realized
there was a way to avoid that:

$ ls ~/go/pkg/mod/github.com/apache/tinkerpop/gremlin-go/v3@v3.6.1
build  design.md  docker  docker-compose.yml  Dockerfile  driver  go.mod
 go.sum  LICENSE  pom.xml  README.md  run.sh  wait-for-server.sh

But we never adjusted LICENSE/NOTICE. Since "go get" only seems to pull the
gremlin-go directory I think it now makes sense to treat gremlin-go as the
other language variants by giving it its own LICENSE/NOTICE files. These
should be the standard Apache 2 LICENSE and standard NOTICE without any
additions.