Sorry https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-2883 may not be an
issue for tinkerpop.  We are using the neo4j-gremlin plugin with it.  We
push a repo to Ironbank with our Dockerfile and some other files required.

Their process pulls the zip files from
https://dlcdn.apache.org/tinkerpop/3.6.2/apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.6.2-bin.zip
https://dlcdn.apache.org/tinkerpop/3.6.2/apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.6.2-bin.zip

and then runs this command
RUN bin/gremlin-server.sh install org.apache.tinkerpop neo4j-gremlin 3.6.2

I assume it pulls in the neo4j-gremlin plugin which is where the netty is
referenced.

I'm going to modify the Dockerfile to not run that line and see what
happens.

Thanks for your help.

Jim