Hi Grant and the Aerospike Team,

Congratulations on the new release! I look forward to trying out the
database myself.

I see that you are requesting to be listed as a Provider in the website, is
that correct? We have an official policy for it here
https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/dev/provider/#policies. I took a
quick look through your website docs and I don't see any problems adding
Aerospike according to the policy.

If there are no objections from the thread, I would go ahead (or Lyndon can
drive this as well) with the addition. One question is if you'd like to
provide a one-liner description of Aerospike for us to include? I can
otherwise use the introduction from the docs page.

Cheers,

Yang