From: Yang Xia <ya...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:27 AM
To: dev@tinkerpop.apache.org <dev@tinkerpop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] TinkerPop 3.7.0 release timeline proposal
Hi Cole,

That'd be great. I would've otherwise performed the release, but it's
always nice to get more committers familiar with the process.

Here are the relevant docs for reference:
Release environment set-up:
https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/dev/developer/#release-environment
Release process (requirement, pre-flight, release steps, etc.):
https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/dev/developer/#_release_process

There will be steps you won't be able to perform due to permission
restrictions, but I'm happy to help with that, or any other issues you
may encounter (hopefully none =D).

Cheers,

Yang