I have something like this for TC5 & TC4. I do keep the files up to date because I use them every time I look at Tomcat code.

I need to migrate my development areas from the old CVS structure to the SVN set-up. Once I have updated my eclipse files, I'll add them to the repo.

Anyone object to them being added directly under tomcat/container/tc5.5.x, tomcat/jasper/tc5.5.x etc?

Mark

Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hi,

task. Could you please point me to some .project / .classpath files as

They don't exist: set them up and contribute them if you wish.  They'd be
welcome *as long as they are maintained current.*  I'm certainly not in the
mood to make changes in more than one place every time I update build.xml.

Why don't you just add these files to the 'Building with Eclipse' section

If the files existed and were maintained to be current, they'd be added with
enthusiasm.

An eclipse-ready project or at least a possibility to checkout the
repository it in a structured way, with one source folder and one lib
folder, would be everything one can dream of :-)

Don't dream of it: if it's that important to you, do it.  And if you want to
help others as well, contribute it.

Yoav

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow