From: "anita kulshreshtha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <dev@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: How to turn the Digester off?

    Yes, currently Geronimo does that for its other
web-container. I am trying to do the same for Tomcat.

Thanks
Anita

--- Remy Maucherat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> >      Since there was no reply, I am assuming that
> > turning off the digester is not straightforward.
> Could
> > someone please point me to the relevant code?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita
> >
> > --- anita kulshreshtha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> >>     I am using tomcat as an embedded engine and
> the
> >>web.xml is parsed once by Geronimo. I want to
> avoid
> >>the duplicate work.
>
> You mean Geronimo does the parsing of web.xml, TLDs,
> etc, to correctly
> setup servlets and listeners ?
> I would find that surprising.
>
> Rémy

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through
the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information,
such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification
numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.