[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: markt
Date: Sun Jan  8 14:48:43 2006
New Revision: 367115

Log:
Fix bug 29214. containsHeader() not working for Content-Length and Content-Type

I don't like this fix (to a non issue), but since I have the opportunity of not using it, you can leave it in if you want to.

Rather than adding complexity in code which is critical, I would have hacked instead the org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.containsHeader method, which is not actually used at all (except by application code, IMO for weird reasons).

Rémy