On an unrelated note ... what is threadSync for? It looks like a leftover when the class was created from a copy of another Endpoint.

-Tim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: remm
Date: Thu Feb 16 05:22:51 2006
New Revision: 378241

Log:
- Fix a dumb programming error which could cause a crash (rare, fortunately)
after a poll error.
  i-- was used for the loop, so if sockets add were pending, the first socket
(position 0) would
  be destroyed but not removed from the poller.
- Change syncing to sync on "this", as init reallocates a new addS object.
Please review to make
  sure all my syncs match my notify calls :)

Modified:

tomcat/connectors/trunk/util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/AprEndpoint.java