Glen Mazza wrote:
Haroon Rafique wrote:

On Tuesday at 12:54pm, JB=>Jay Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

JB> The following comments are not intended to be a personal attack on JB> anyone. However, I can't stand by and watch George speak my mind for JB> me, word for word, and not chime in and say "I agree!". Plus, I think JB> if you took a poll, you'd find he speaks for a large number of list JB> subcribers.

Yes Jay, other members have that feeling too. If we take a look at the recent past, there are various examples of rudeness, impropriety and lack of respect.

Well, my sympathies are more with the Tomcat developer team, given the abuse they incur from certain unfortunate individuals in the user community.

You mean by the same unfortunate individuals who like to abuse their
checkout clerk, bank teller and doctor's receptionist?  Odd, they tend
to excuse themselves that they are paying for that privilage; Funny
I don't recall seeing a donation check from them to the ASF.

Bill