good idea, I will refactor that.

Filip

Remy Maucherat wrote:
Costin Manolache wrote:
Of course, this is a case where you need a separate module.

IMHO it is a bad sign when you have to do this - maybe you could use a
different
package name instead of same class names, or refactor a bit so you don't depend
on the class name.
But if for any reason you have to use the same classname, then use a
different module for
that code. JDK does this for platform-specific things in IO, awt, etc.

I think this should be the exception, not the rule.

Right, I favor using different package names too in this sort of situation.

Rémy