Remy Maucherat wrote:
Hi,

Given the comments, I propose using a single repository with the following structure (based on our root "tomcat" repository):
- tc6.0.x/trunk:
  - src/share: all the relevant sources go there
- webapps: all our current webapps, including the examples webapps (note: portions of the source of certain webapps could be included in the main source tree)
  - src/native: the current tcnative code
- tc6.0.x/branches
- tc6.0.x/tags

I suppose mod_jk will stay where it is right now. I was also thinking about merging commons-modeler in the tomcat.util packages, retaining the functionality that we use (AFAIK, there are commons-modeler users out there, I saw at least a couple articles over the years).

Any other ideas ?

Ok, so I'll (try to) create the structure (not the one in this mail), but how is it done in SVN ? Is it all simply folders without anything special ?

Rémy