Remy Maucherat wrote:

Mladen Turk wrote:

Right. I was hoping to have the native release by the end of the week
also. Since installer depends on outside natives, the native should
be out before the 5.5.17.

That's a good idea.

There are some small issues with some compile warnings for MacOSX,
but nothing critical.

Jean-Frédéric said it was a cast problem.

If sizeof(apr_os_thread_t) == sizeof(unsigned long) then no problem, if not there is a problem.
I don't have access to a MacOSX machine for the moment so I can't check it.

Cheers

Jean-Frédéric

Rémy