OK, I expect to send the patches late Friday german time (tomorrow, but
in 3 minutes today).

Mladen Turk wrote:
Rainer Jung wrote:
Good news.

Will you cut another mod_jk version close to 5.5.17 (it will be to late
for that one), or are you planning to keep 1.2.16 in development for at
least 1-2 weeks further on?

We had a preliminary vote two weeks ago, and everyone agreed
to go for the 1.2.16, so if your patches
do not require any config changes we can include them within
1.2.16, because they are very valuable.

I suppose the jk will be out by next Friday.
I'll call for a vote as soon as you finish the
maintain for the request, so that folks have
a chance to test it.

Regards,
Mladen.