Hmm...  Sharing redundant MBeanInfo's shouldn't be that hard to wedge in.

Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll have time to take a proper look at this...

--
Jess Holle

Remy Maucherat wrote:
Costin Manolache wrote:
Not sure what is the plan for commons-modeler, I think it is worth to
bring it back to tomcat or fork a separate implementation

Modeler is now in the tomcat.util package in the new repository, so you can try to improve it if you'd like to. One first change I made is that it uses the digester to read the descriptors (rather than DOM).

Rémy