Hello,

 I have checked-out and built Tomcat sources in Eclipse as described at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html. Although there
are a number of errors when trying to run the code, it seems that (at
least the build part) is all right.

 However, I'm having some problems understanding the structure of the
whole project because the apparent inconsistency between the
documentation (Tomcat API for v. 5.5) and the source code in the (5) Tomcat
projects. For instance, I cannot locate the org.apache.jk.* packages in the
sources of any of these projects, although I would expect them to be in
the connector project, or maybe in the catalina/container project.
Also, the Tomcat API docs seem to cover packages for both the catalina and
connector projects, but misses a number of other packages (webapps,
juli, etc).

 I would appreciate very much if you could give me some  more details
about the structure of the project, and how this matches the API docs
for Tomcat 5.5.

 Thank you in advance,
 Adrian