[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: fhanik
Date: Mon Jul 10 07:20:00 2006
New Revision: 420538

Log:
since we are writing on a piggy back thread, better make it thread safe in case
there are multiple backend threads writing (async or comet)

I consider this is not a valid use case: none of the objects provided by the servlet API are thread safe either, so it's up to the user to sync as appropriate. I think the only thing we should guarantee is to not call two methods (like two read) in parallel threads. Ok, it is a little bit obvious.

Rémy