Rainer Jung wrote:

It's called once a minute (at least if a request comes in) to be able to
clean up things not directly related to the actual request, like closing
idle connections.
Something to add to mod_proxy probably.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hi,

I'm currently working in mod_jk in order to add a particular mechanism, in this
work I have to understand the structure and the behavior of the different
workers (status, lb,...).

So I spend my time in the reverse engineering of mod_jk... An for example I
don't really understand the meaning of the function wc_maintain in the
jk_worker.c file.

Any help will is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thomas d'Erceville

PS : If you know a version of mod_jk source code with comments for the
functions, I will appreciate.