Bit off topic, but couldn't stop thinking about it :)
Those mails are actually some kind of chaos theory proof. You being the butterfly flapping your wings (typing some characters on the keyboard) and we all have witnessed what a flap of a wing can cause :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Mladen Turk wrote:
If anyone wonders what all those SVN commit messages are about,
they are about moving the /sandbox to the /sandbox/tomcat-lite
I choose the name, but I suppose Costing might have other ideas,
so a simple 'svn mv tomcat-lite what-ever-name' should do the trick.
The problems was because the /path/* can not be moved to the
/path/subdir/*, so thats how all those temp dirs were used.

Anyhow it will allow other committers to create something
inside /sandbox (BTW, The README.txt says it should be
/sandbox/component/trunk)

Regards,
Mladen.